Getting the best results possible is the main goal for North Texas Family Law Attorneys at the James H. Horton Law Firm, in Denton, TX. We help clients manage every aspect of family law issues, and work hard to reach personal family goals with desired results. Our services are cost-efficient and smooth, and we treat each client with care as we provide top-quality legal representation.
James H. Horton Law Firm
Family Law is a very important area of focus at the James H. Horton Law Firm. With over 60 years of combined law practice experience, our attorneys understand how important family matters are to each member of the family unit. We help clients manage all types of relationship matters, from marriage and divorce to adoption, guardianship and support. Our goal is to help you resolve family law issues quickly and as amicably as possible. We keep our services affordable, so you can address all matters that affect your family.
North Texas Family Law Attorneys
In our work as North Texas Family Law Attorneys, we serve clients from Dallas, Denton, Collin, Tarrant, Wise, and Cooke Counties. We welcome new clients at our Denton, TX, law offices and are always available to clients when they need legal counsel and representation. Our staff, Attorneys James Horton, David Lowrance and Edward Nolter, and our paralegal Elaine Sanders, all enjoy working closely with our Family Law clients to help them get the best results possible.
We offer many family law services, including some of the most common ones, such as:
- Pre-marital Agreements
- Child Custody/Support
- Spousal Support
- Name Changes
- Property Division
- Post-divorce Modifications
- Protective Orders – application/violation
Family Matters Are Important
We take pride in being of service to families, especially as they go through stressful situations, such as a divorce or separation. Happy occasions, like adoptions, are also part of our service offerings to families. We want to see families reach amicable agreements that are beneficial to all members of that family unit.
Care of minor children is a major issue for many families. Securing legal adoptions, managing child support and child custody issues and keeping the best interests of minor children at heart are important to us and to parents. Other matters you may want to discuss with our Family Law attorneys include estate planning and guardianship issues. If you become unable to care for your children, it is best if you already have legal documents to address that problem in place. We care, and we can help you achieve your goals for your family.
Our Experienced Family Law Team
- Attorney James H. Horton – James Horton is a family man with over 35 years experience in law practice. He has served as a Judge and City Attorney, and he is an active member of many professional law associations. He also is a Texas certified Specialist in Criminal Law.
- Attorney David A. Lowrance – David Lowrance is a highly experienced litigator, with over 25 years in active legal practice. His Family Law background includes helping clients with probate matters and litigation. He is licensed to practice in all Texas courts, and Federal and District courts.
- Attorney Edward J. Nolter – Edward Nolter joined our firm in 2012, after graduating cum laude from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He handles Family Law cases, in addition to Estate Planning, Probate, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation cases.
Get control over your Family Law issues now; contact the James H. Horton Law Firm, P.C. for your first confidential consultation. Call us at (940) 382-1561.